Applications accepted until filled.
The Corporate Counsel will provide legal support to Agency in areas of Marketing and Entertainment and will report directly to General Counsel. This role is responsible for performing legal research along with reviewing and drafting contracts in connection with upcoming promotional events and/or concerts. The ideal candidate must possess strong drafting and communication skills, be business-minded, self-motivated, a quick learner,
possess a team first, ‘can do’ attitude, independent worker, creative thinker and team player. Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills are essential.
- Licensed attorney with a Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school
- 1 to 3 years legal experience
- Professionalism, discretion, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality is required
- Must possess highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with superb critical thinking skills
- Experience in reviewing and drafting contracts
- Strong research skills and proficient in identifying and effectively resolving any questions or issues
- Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment but with a team-oriented approach
- Responsive and collaborative attitude to any project requests, emails, calls and departmental / personnel needs
- Ability to perform under pressure, managing multiple projects and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Possess sound judgement at all times
- Bilingual in Spanish
For more information and to apply visit CMNEVENTS.COM