Erie House – Director of Legal ServicesComments Off on Erie House – Director of Legal Services
Reporting to the Senior Director of Programs, the Director of Legal Services’ basic functions are to oversee the operation, administration, and coordination of Erie House’s immigration legal services, including providing strategic vision and supervision to the legal team.
• 2-3 years’ experience in supervision/coordination of programs; 5+ years’ experience in immigration law;
• J.D. preferred;
• Fluency in English/Spanish required;
• Experience with LawLogix preferred;
• Highly detail oriented and self-directed with strong oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish required;
• Strong relational skills and cross-cultural understanding;
• Demonstrated commitment to social justice and sensitivity to challenges of the immigrant community;
• Ability to work evening hours and travel to off-site locations; car is a preferred;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills; professionalism; ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens and upon offer of employment must provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. and provide 3 signed letters of recommendation.
For more information and to apply visit: https://erie-neighborhood-house.prismhr-hire.com/job/163493/director-of-legal-services