Greensfelder Hemker & Gale, P.C. – Litigation AssociateComments Off on Greensfelder Hemker & Gale, P.C. – Litigation Associate
Greensfelder Hemker & Gale, P.C. has a need for a full-time Associate in the Chicago office. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience with commercial litigation matters, excellent analytical writing and communication skills, deposition experience, practical courtroom experience and a strong academic record desired. Illinois license required.
Position responsibilities and opportunities include:
- Responsible for day-to-day tasks as well as the strategic process of case management.
- Manage large caseload from case inception through discovery and trial preparation.
- Attend depositions, settlement conferences, and other hearings.
- Prepare motions, discovery responses, client reports.
- Assist in trial preparation including strategy, discovery, records review, client interview, and witness preparation.
For more information and to apply visit https://www.greensfelder.com/Careers-Attorney-Positions.html