IL Executive Ethics Commission (EEC) – AttorneyComments Off on IL Executive Ethics Commission (EEC) – Attorney
The Executive Ethics Commission (EEC) of the State of Illinois seeks skilled attorneys for positions with our legal staff. These attorney positions fulfill a range of responsibilities including technical research and review, and making recommendations on legal issues and litigation related to Illinois law including, but not limited to, the Illinois Procurement Code, the State Officials and Employees Ethics Act, the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act, and the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
• Juris Doctorate from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
• License to practice law in the State of Illinois.
• Three years’ experience with procurement, ethics, Freedom of Information Act, and administrative law.
• A working knowledge of the functions of state government and relationships between the branches and within the executive branch.
• Excellent legal research skills utilizing sound judgement.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external constituencies.
Executive Ethics Commission
Human Resources Office
401 South Spring Street, William Stratton Building, Room 515
Springfield, Illinois 62706
For full consideration, applicants should send the following to the address above by 4:30 pm on Wednesday, February 5, 2020:
• A letter of interest, explaining how your training, experience, and/or coursework qualify you for this position, and identifying how you learned of this position,
• A detailed resume, and
• Contact information for three professional references.
Applicants may also submit required information via email to Christine.Lazarides@illinois.gov.