Metropolitan Family Services – Bilingual Attorney (Spanish)Comments Off on Metropolitan Family Services – Bilingual Attorney (Spanish)
Accepting Applications until filled.
Metropolitan Family Services is now hiring a full-time Attorney to join their Safe Families Program Team!
The Attorney will represent complaining witnesses who have children with their abuser on requests for orders of protection in conjunction with criminal cases.
- Juris Doctor AND active member of the Illinois Bar OR admitted in another state and eligible for reciprocity in Illinois required.
- Attorneys who primarily serve victims of domestic violence must, upon hire, enroll for training and receive a 40-Hour Domestic Violence Certification within 12 weeks of employment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to aiding victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and family abuse.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal/written communication and research skills, and computer competency required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to respond to large numbers of clients in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals and groups
- Courtroom, trial advocacy and negotiation skills required.
For more information and to apply visit: