Walczak Law Group, P.C.
We are looking to hire a Spanish-speaking full-time Associate Attorney to join our growing firm. We value work/life balance and strive to respect each other’s time both in and out of work. We know there is life outside of work, we believe in autonomy, in an appreciation of family, and strive to provide a work culture that makes all that a priority all without having to worry about billable hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
· Conduct legal research, prepare for, and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
· Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
· Communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are maintained at a high level.
· Maintain client files in an organized fashion to ensure up-to-date information is handy for other attorneys, paralegals, and support staff
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
· Licensed to practice law in Illinois
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES which may be representative but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
Ability to work with senior attorneys to best serve client needs and grow our client base
Ability to work independently when needed
Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills are required to work with clients, staff members, and senior attorneys
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org