Website Cassiday Schade LLP
Litigation Defense Firm
Cassiday Schade LLP is a litigation defense firm headquartered in Chicago, with a presence throughout the Midwest. We focus on providing our clients with exceptional and efficient representation. With experience in virtually all areas of civil litigation, we have a diverse client base and our attorneys provide companies of various sizes with legal counseling and comprehensive case handling services. We represent individuals and entities in a variety of industries, including health care, long-term care, insurance, manufacturing, construction, professional services and transportation.
Our Chicago, IL office is actively seeking talented Associate Attorneys to join its thriving litigation practice to practice with its team of more than 100 attorneys who value high legal acumen, open and honest communication, integrity and professionalism.
Cassiday Schade LLP offers a competitive compensation plan and an excellent benefits package in a dynamic work environment that provides substantial opportunities for growth and professional development.
Cassiday Schade LLP seeks dedicated and highly-motivated Associate Attorneys with two to five years of litigation experience. Must be licensed to practice in Illinois. This is an exceptional opportunity to handle a variety of personal injury, medical malpractice, construction negligence and other general litigation matters in a collaborative setting.
A successful candidate shall:
· demonstrate strong legal research and analytical skills;
· proactively work both independently and as part of a team;
· exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· navigate hearings in state and federal court with poise and professionalism;
· be proficient with Lexis, MS Office and Teams.
Responsibilities include handling a full caseload involving a variety of legal areas, including general liability, medical malpractice, construction negligence and transportation. Candidates are expected to perform the following tasks under the direction of a partner:
· draft pleadings, motions, orders, discovery and legal memoranda;
· prepare and respond to written discovery;
· conduct legal research;
· take and defend depositions;
· review client documents, draft case evaluations and prepare status report correspondence;
· assist with and participate in mediations, pretrial settlement conferences and court appearances; and,
· interact directly with clients, claim professionals, opposing counsel, colleagues and staff.
To apply, please email your cover letter, CV, references and writing sample to Careers@cassiday.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@cassiday.com