Website Markoff Law, LLC
Creditors’ Rights and debt collection law firm based in Chicago seeks entry level litigation attorney to handle large consumer and commercial debt collection caseloads. Prepare and execute court calls. Argue motions, contested hearings, arbitrations, and trials. Draft, review, and approve pleadings including complaints, motions, discovery, and post judgment supplemental proceedings. Great opportunity to join a firm that is well respected in the credit and collections industry and to obtain significant courtroom and litigation experience.
• Creditors’ Rights law firm based in Chicago with a focus on debt collection seeks litigation attorney. Experienced and newly licensed attorneys are encouraged to apply.
• Candidates must be highly organized, self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and be a team player.
• Prepare and execute court calls.
• Handle motions, contested hearings, arbitrations, and trials.
• Draft, review, and approve pleadings including complaints, motions, discovery, and post judgment supplemental proceedings
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Education: Law degree (JD) and Illinois law license
• Experience: No previous litigation experience required
• Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Travel: Willingness and ability to handle court hearings in different districts/counties throughout the state of Illinois
• Skills: Strong communication, negotiation, writing, and listening skills. Attention to details and a strong commitment to customer service.
Great team and working environment, flexibility, and generous paid time off (PTO) policy. Benefits offered include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and Simple IRA Retirement Plan with employer match.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com