Qualified Applicants Will Have:
- Junior candidates with a background in transactional matters is preferred, but recent JD graduates will also be considered.
- Mid-level candidates with least 5+ years of transactional experience in commercial real estate law, real estate transactions, leasing, lending, development and zoning.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.