Website JPMorgan Chase
The Legal Department of JPMorgan is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Litigation/ Government Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement group. We’re looking for an experienced attorney who will work independently and with outside counsel to represent the Firm in legal matters, as well as provide advice on a broad range of other matters. Managing actual and potential litigation and enforcement matters, including internal reviews and investigations related to such matters.
- Represent JPMorgan before government agencies, regulators and SROs in connection with investigations and inquiries
- Work closely with line-of-business legal and compliance personnel on government investigations and regulatory matters
- Draft correspondence and submissions, and interact with staff members
- Advise JPMorgan regarding legal issues relating to investigations and inquiries
- Conduct internal reviews and investigations
- Assist with internal and regulatory audits
- Participate in periodic compliance training
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- In-depth experience with regulatory issues
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Legal experience working for government agencies, regulators and/or SROs in connection with investigations and inquiries combined with either in-house or law firm experience with government and regulatory enforcement investigations
- JD or educational equivalent required.
- Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment.
- All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides legal services and advice to the Firm globally. Legal is responsible for, among other things:
Advising on products and services, including contract negotiation and documentation
Advising on offering and marketing documents and new business initiatives
Managing dispute resolution
Interpreting existing laws, rules, and regulations and advising on changes thereto
Advising on advocacy in connection with contemplated and proposed laws, rules, and regulations
Providing legal advice to the Board of Directors, the business, and functions
Legal selects, engages and manages outside counsel for the Firm on all matters in which outside counsel is engaged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com