Website The Roger Baldwin Foundation of ACLU, Inc. (“ACLU of Illinois”)
This senior role in the ACLU’s Legal Department will build and lead litigation and, in collaboration with colleagues inside and outside the ACLU-IL, non-litigation advocacy to promote the ability of LGBTQIA+ people in Illinois to live with dignity and full equality.
We are looking for someone who:
· is highly collaborative
· has at least 8 years of experience in litigation (federal and/or state)
· has a demonstrated interest in protecting the civil rights and civil liberties of LGBTQIA+ people
· is experienced in leading projects to completion
· is able to communicate effectively in writing and orally, and
· has experience in recruiting, developing, supervising, and retaining a diverse team.
To serve as a Project Director, a successful candidate will also have subject mastery of core civil rights and civil liberties issues impacting LGBTQIA+ people.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please go to: https://www.aclu-il.org/en/about/careers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org